Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Manifesting Mondays


 Image result for i am a powerful creator

Three weeks ago, through one of the Law of Attraction groups that I follow, I joined a Manifestors group. It's done over Skype from 8-9 am on Mondays. There are 8 of us in the group, and it's facilitated by two of the women who've previously been involved with a similar group.

Right before the first call, I nearly talked myself out of joining it. I was feeling overwhelmed with deadlines and work stress, and just not really in a mood to add something else to my plate. But, I'm SO glad that I did decide to go ahead and join; because WOW! The experience is so powerfully, positively uplifting, that I'm trying to emulate it every day on my own!

How it works is that we're all on Skype, and it's kind of like Hollywood Squares or the Brady Bunch, in that you see everyone's picture on the screen. It's really cool, because we're from all over the place: Maine, Florida, Iowa, Stockholm, Los Angeles, New York and Georgia. The leader starts us off with just a quick 1 minute meditation; and then each of us gets 1 minute to share our wins or what we appreciate what's been going on in our lives over the past week. Then, we each get 5 minutes to share from our Vortex. Your Vortex is the place where you hold everything that you've created out of genuine desire -- essentially, it's your sweet spot of imagination - what you would love to be, do, have - if your every wish and preference were to come true.

At first, I didn't know how I was going to take up 5  minutes of sharing from my Vortex. Especially, with strangers. But, before I knew it, the 2 minute notice had gone up, and then I just had 30 seconds left of sharing. It felt SO blissfully wonderful! And, it was actually pretty freeing to share with strangers; probably more so than if I had to share with someone I knew.

Everyone in the group commented on my ability to tell my story and create my world. They all appreciated my sense of description and detail and enthusiasm. And, as I've reflected on what I've shared  during the 3 sessions so far, is that these stories/creations are all things that I've already lived for the most part! I get to feeling good and solid and excited by telling highlight reels of absolute deliciousness and then from there I springboard into where I want to go and what I want to do next. But, it just blows my mind, and is an absolutely awesome reminder to me of my powers of creation that so much of what I base my Vortex on has been adventures and timing, and circumstances that I've already created! And, if I've already done it, it means that I can do it again and again and again!

So, I've promised myself and set a goal that each day, I'll follow the same format. One minute of appreciation, 5 minutes of telling a story/creating from my Vortex, and then 1 minute of "I am" statements.



No comments:

Post a Comment