Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Rain Drops

It's a Wednesday morning. For the past few hours, the rain has been coming down lightly and steadily. Birds are chirping and flitting in acrobatic dances despite the dampness. And, I am lulled by the pattering of the rain drops against the gutter.

I find myself in a space of perfect contentment to just sit and breathe it all in. To cozy up with my mug of Ancient Happiness green tea; and inhale its sweet aroma while staring out into the yard. I feel at peace in this moment. Peaceful with myself and just being in this present state of being. I listen to my breath as it flows in and out. Grateful for my life; grateful for my experiences. I feel a sense of unconditional love. There is no longer angst nor anger; nor fear or doubt. Purely peace and love.

A knowing of a deep connectedness. A stillness that feels amazingly comforting - simultaneously feeling like being showered by the rain drops, washed, cleaned, made bright and shiny. And, like being warmed by the rays of the sun. Feeling illuminated from the outside in and inside out.

I am honoring this moment, this feeling, this space. Continuing to breathe deeply, sending light and warmth to my heart center and radiating it out. Knowing that it is felt.

I AM love. Love is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment