Thursday, December 3, 2015

Messages from Lady Hawk

It's always hard returning from vacation; but even more so when you leave a warm, sunny place to return to winter in Iowa.

My spirits were incredibly lifted though, as on the first morning back from vacay, while Gidge and I were out on our walk, I saw Lady Hawk perched in her new tree! It sent tingles down my spine and a giddy excitement knowing that she was there to welcome me back.

Two days after that, I saw her again warming herself in the morning sun; and she let us get about the same distance away from her (~75 feet) before taking off. For a few moments before she took flight, I just stood and looked at her, expressing my appreciation for her presence in my life and for her beauty. I breathed deeply and asked her what her message was for me. I made it my meditation for a few breaths, and, I felt in my soul that she was affirming to me that what I seek is seeking me. And, to know and believe that. To trust her with that message. As if to make her point, as she flew from her perch to another tree, she screeched at me. Not a warning screech; but rather, a long low screech. Just like she was talking and saying hello back. It was awesome!

Two days ago, it was stormy, and I happened to glance out of my office window; and there she was flying between our house and our neighbors, literally 6' in front of my eyes! She swooped down and then arced over to the garage building 150' feet away and sat perched there before dive bombing into the creek bed area. It was SO cool to see her that close and watch her in hunting action!

Then, this morning, it's been the first time in a week and a half that there's blue skies. I've been feeling low and this morning, as I looked into the sky, the first thing I saw was the glowing moon against a beautiful cerulean blue, and the first jet vapor I've seen in a week and a half! I gave thanks; and as I walked a little further I saw 5 more jet vapors arcing across the sky - it was like the Universe saying, here you! Lots of love to you!

AND, there was Lady Hawk in a different tree, closer to the trail sunning herself. I stopped about 100 feet away and she stood still. Stoic in her  morning basking. I greeted her, and started the same type of breath work I'd done earlier in the week, asking her what message she had for me today. As I narrowed my eyes, I could see the rays of the sun's heat flowing towards me. The sun was a bright glowing ball of hot pink and orange as it was rising above the tree line. And, I continued to see the waves of heat and light. And, her message came to me. My energy is the same as the sun's. My vibrations (and everyone's) have an enormous reach. What we're feeling and thinking emanates wider than we can fathom. If the sun's rays and heat can reach us from millions of miles away, just think of the power that we hold. Her message to me, was that I am powerful. My vibrations are felt. I am loved. Deeply.
Not Lady Hawk, but a picture resembling my morning scene

No comments:

Post a Comment