Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hold On To That Feeeeeelin'!

The other day as I was driving along 235, and frequently switching radio stations as I'm prone to do, I caught a little ear tickle of Journey's "Don't Stop Believin" and of course started to sing along.

By the way, if you're a fan of the band, and haven't yet watched, "Everyman's Journey," the documentary outlining Arnel Pineda's journey from being a Karaoke/cover band singer in the Philippines, to being discovered on YouTube, and making it front and center to be the lead singer, in place of the legendary Steve Perry. It's ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY worth the view! It's so Law of Attraction in motion!

Who doesn't love belting out the lyrics, "don't stop believin', hold on to that feeeeelin'!"?! I have so many memories of late night dance parties where that song comes on, and  99% of everybody that's there will yell out "that's my jam!"; and there's this bonding experience of wobbly swaying and linking arms around each other's waists; and raising hands in the air and getting your rock faces on; and really getting into your groove as you sing one of the songs that usually closes out the end of a really, really fun night.

So anyway, I'm driving Fergie (my Ford Escape); and banking off the exit onto the freeway singing out loud; and I just had this moment of deep thought. You know, where you go into this sort of trance, completely focused on a particular thought stream, and are flooded with clarity on the questions to ask yourself?

As I zoomed down the road, the music faded in my mind; and percolated the following:


  • What have I stopped believing in? 
  • What feelings have I let go of? 
  • What dreams have I stopped thinking about? 
  • Which of my passions have been doused? 
  • What have I've held onto tightly before, that I've released; and why? 
  • More importantly, how do I take Journey's advice, "Don't stop believin', hold on to that feelin'"  
  • And, I had another epiphany, Abraham Hicks says that none of our dreams/desires ever die. Never! So, once we put a dream out into the Universe, it's out there! In other words, "it goes on and on and on and on!!!!


And, that, that makes me hopeful, excited, thrilled, and eager!!! My dreams are still out there, the trick is, I just gotta get back that feelin' of believin'! Because that's the key to manifestation: feeling and believing baby, feeling and believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment